Resignation Letter Template (ang letter na may sipa.)
To Management:
I would like to formally tender my resignation as a _________ effective on the ________. I deem it necessary to resign from my position as I feel that management here in this office has not valued my skills and efforts as an ____ and has overlooked my productivity and instead focused on my alleged “slacking off”. I also feel that management has always been into meeting their expectations (at times in demand to exceed them) while, management, on the other hand, has never met the employees' expectations and has come short of their promises to their employees and has failed to address issues that have been affecting employees' outlook on the company. I have taken enough from all the rumors and backstabbing circulating the office that deter a harmonious and productive relationship among employees of different departments. The unusually high attrition rate in this office alone (aside from other significant reasons) evinces the failed efforts of management to sustain security and trust among its employees.
I had high hopes upon entering this company, the company being new and the work being challenging compared to what other companies in the same industry has to offer, not to mention the attractive and competitive compensation. But I was dismayed to hear a lot of negative feedback against management. I decided to let it pass but as I experienced how management, our Country Manager in particular, do the aforementioned things in spite of my productivity as an ____, I decided to submit this letter and look for a better opportunities outside this office which will recognize the efforts of its employees and not only set expectations for its employees but at the same time meet their employees' expectations as well.
I would like to finish first my work as a professional ____________until the end of this month in order to facilitate smooth transition of my files and to prove management that I have never allowed my numbers to dwindle and my productivity to be down and that I have never comported myself in an unproductive behavior that affected my work and my well being inside the office.
Best regards,
kung gagawa kayo ng resignation letter na may sipa, maaari nyong gamitin 'to bilang template. ayuz.
I would like to formally tender my resignation as a _________ effective on the ________. I deem it necessary to resign from my position as I feel that management here in this office has not valued my skills and efforts as an ____ and has overlooked my productivity and instead focused on my alleged “slacking off”. I also feel that management has always been into meeting their expectations (at times in demand to exceed them) while, management, on the other hand, has never met the employees' expectations and has come short of their promises to their employees and has failed to address issues that have been affecting employees' outlook on the company. I have taken enough from all the rumors and backstabbing circulating the office that deter a harmonious and productive relationship among employees of different departments. The unusually high attrition rate in this office alone (aside from other significant reasons) evinces the failed efforts of management to sustain security and trust among its employees.
I had high hopes upon entering this company, the company being new and the work being challenging compared to what other companies in the same industry has to offer, not to mention the attractive and competitive compensation. But I was dismayed to hear a lot of negative feedback against management. I decided to let it pass but as I experienced how management, our Country Manager in particular, do the aforementioned things in spite of my productivity as an ____, I decided to submit this letter and look for a better opportunities outside this office which will recognize the efforts of its employees and not only set expectations for its employees but at the same time meet their employees' expectations as well.
I would like to finish first my work as a professional ____________until the end of this month in order to facilitate smooth transition of my files and to prove management that I have never allowed my numbers to dwindle and my productivity to be down and that I have never comported myself in an unproductive behavior that affected my work and my well being inside the office.
Best regards,
kung gagawa kayo ng resignation letter na may sipa, maaari nyong gamitin 'to bilang template. ayuz.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home